Fashion fabric designer/maker

Sunday, 24 February 2013

PLAYLIST number 1: hypothetical launch ...



I wasn't going to explain the name of this playlist, and I was just going to let you interpret it the way you wanted. But now it's here and so visible and so public, I almost feel like no one else will be able to see my vision for it...
When I made it, I had in mind the hopefully-one-day possibility of the launch of my own design company. I feel like this playlist reflects the atmosphere I want my textile and clothing designs to emulate. Girls in hats & long dresses, guys in shirts and jeans, perfumed air, tasty food, personalised chocolates, glitter & sequins, low lighting, loud music, jewellery adorned walls, open rail wardrobes, embellished shoes, warmth, Jameson's over ice, velvet curtains, silk & leather, ruffles, beads, high heels, scribbled notes, crystals, laughter...

Listen, feel & please tell me what you think/what you liked! x

No comments:

Post a Comment